Price in shop: €99.99
- Centralized management for up to 100 Omada access points, switches, and routers
- Accessible through direct access, cloud portal or mobile app
- Pre-installed Omada controller software. Power it on and start to play.
- No license fee, no monthly fee, manage from anywhere, anytime
- Dual power selection PoE (802.3af/802.3at) and micro USB for flexible installations
- Powerful CPU and USB auto backup for robustness and stability
- Batch management, multi-site management, and remote firmware updates benefit network maintenance.
- The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status and check network usage and traffic distribution.
- Network topology helps the IT administrator quickly view and troubleshoot connections at a glance.
HARDWARE FEATURES Interface 2 × 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
1 × USB 2.0 Port for configuration backup
1 × Micro USB Port for power
Power Supply 802.3af/at PoE or Micro USB(DC 5V/1A) Dimensions 3.9 × 3.9 × 1.0in.
(100 × 98 × 25mm)
Certification FCC, RoHS Package Contents Omada Hardware Controller OC200
Quick Installation Guide
System Requirements Internet Environment Operating Temperature: 0?~40? (32?~104?)
Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40?~158?)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
MANAGEMENT Omada App Yes Centralized Management Up to 100 Omada access points, switches, and routers Cloud Access Yes L3 Management Yes Multi-site Management Yes Management Features Automatic device discovery
Batch firmware upgrading
Intelligent network monitoring
Event logs and notifications
Captive portal authentication
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review